The Breast Cancer Screening protocol is available in Canvas to make care teams aware of recommended services and interventions. Protocols are located on the top right menu bar in the patient chart. A red badge indicates a protocol due.
- You will learn the patient population targeted in the Breast Cancer Screening protocol.
- You will learn the measure description for the Breast Cancer Screening protocol.
- You will learn about exclusions from the Breast Cancer Screening protocol.
- You will learn about interventions available for the Breast Cancer Screening protocol.
- All patients born as female and that have an age between 51 inclusive and 74 exclusive.
- CANVAS: All patients born as female and that have age between 50 inclusive and 75 exclusive.
- Bilateral or serial R/L mastectomy documented in past surgical history
- At least one breast cancer screening imaging study during the last cycle (default: 27 months) including full field digital mammography and digital mammography with tomosynthesis.
- Imaging report must be uploaded/come in via Data Integration and must also be reviewed by the provider to complete the intervention. Data Integration imaging report template must be linked to 24606-6 LOINC, these include:
- mammography, diagnostic; bilateral
- mammography, diagnostic; unilateral
- mammography, screening; bilateral
- Clinical staff
- Population Health