The CKD Suspect protocol is available in Canvas to make care teams aware of recommended services and interventions. Protocols are located on the top right menu bar in the patient chart. A red badge indicates a protocol due.
- You will learn what patient population is targeted for the CKD Suspect protocol.
- You will lean what the and measure description is for the CKD Suspect protocol.
- You will learn about interventions available for the CKD Suspect protocol.
Patient Population and Measure Description:
- All patients with two eGFR lab values lower than 60 mL/min per 1.73 m2 in the past two years.
- Consider updating the Conditions List to include kidney related problems if clinically appropriate.
- Clinical staff
- Population Health