Dysrhythmia Suspects protocol is available in Canvas to make care teams aware of recommended services and interventions. Protocols are located on the menu bar in the patient chart. A red badge indicates a protocol due.
- You will learn who is included in the Dysrhythmia Suspects protocol.
- You will learn the measure description for the Dysrhythmia Suspects protocol.
- You will learn about exclusions for the Dysrhythmia Suspects protocol.
- You will learn about interventions for the Dysrhythmia Suspects protocol.
- All patients with an active medication in an anti-arrhythmic drug class.
- Protocol identifies patients who have an active anti-arrhythmic medication without an active dysrhythmia related problem.
- Consider updating the Conditions List to include dysrhythmia related problem as clinically appropriate.
- Clinical staff
- Population Health